Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed one of Coolblues CC sites for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikey99

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any interest?

I purchased this script from coolblue (member here @ DNforum) couple of months ago now... sort of an emotional no think purchase..The script is awesome, and fully functional I have a domain and the site is running live but I don't have time to setup the Adwords or Overture campaign to run the site...

b/w development of new site for clients, and my current portfolio...Just doesn't make sense to have it grow stagnent.

As most people will know cost of this script is $300 from coolblue including the Keywords for PPC promotion. I'll take offers over $100 for the site and domain and set a BIN of $175 for a quick sale. Payment via PayPal and the domain will need to be transferred away from 1&1. Sales will be everything I recieved when I purchased the script. Affiliate links are through NCsreporting... np to setup your own acct. once you have a site.

The tables are a little off right now on the site simple fix I can do for the buyer np @ all. domain is

http://credit-card-apps-online.com/index.php

iBizStart

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have the same site, different design I bought which I am also selling. I don't mean to interrupt the current sale but if its sold, and someone else is interested in mine, it is for sale. Please PM me

Dark said:
s... too late :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener