• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ONLINEDRUGS.US / onlinedrugs.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaStiz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
1,935
Reaction score
1
Hey guys, give me a range on this if you would please. It would help me out.

Just got it today! ;)

Regards!
 
This is my opinion on the domain and .US.

While I like .US for building websites, I think it's a great cheap alternative for the .com, where the .com is not available. For instance, Drugs.US would be a great pick considering the .COM is not available and the price of said domain would be much too high. However, in my opinion, non-keyword .US don't have inherent value in the name alone at this point in time. For instance, if you owned smiths drugs and you wanted a domain name representing your business, you'd be inclined to buy SmithsDrugs.US because smithsdrugs.com wouldn't be available and you don't want to change your business name. However, if you're only trying to build an online presence (as would be suggested with onlinedrugs.tld), If I were a buyer with no offline presence, I'd purchase something like 'closeoutdrugs.com' which is available, memorable enough, and a .com over a random .us domain.

Since I mostly develop domain names and I don't typically sell my domains, thats just my opinion from more of a buyers perspective.
 
^^^^^^ That's a good analysis. I actually pondered (briefly) putting in a backorder on this very name, but passed as the on-line prescription drug market mainly originates in Canada.

The dot us market is perking up, but stick to good, generic keywords or specific sectors in which you plan to develop (if you do develop). And use the ovt tool for sure.

With that said, it is a decent name and could fetch mid-xx to the right reseller. End user? Could be anything. Good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom