Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Opinionists

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

hiccks

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not sure if the S adds to or takes away? Your thoughts?

Domain summit 2024
Reaction score
It would depend how you see a route to monetisation. I could imagine a blog page open to the public. One word .coms always seem to have some value but there is no clear indication of the amount. I see a lot of very obscure english words being touted just because they are one word. At least this one is known and makes sense. What did you think it would be used for when you registered it?

hiccks

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It would depend how you see a route to monetisation. I could imagine a blog page open to the public. One word .coms always seem to have some value but there is no clear indication of the amount. I see a lot of very obscure english words being touted just because they are one word. At least this one is known and makes sense. What did you think it would be used for when you registered it?
I envisioned a bunch of domainers giving their two cents on all kinds of new gtld's. lol
Seriously though I thought same as you, a blog page with all kinds of topics where people could give their opinions on everything.

Reaction score
It could be developed and allow people to use subdomains on it with wordpress installations. You could monetise it either by selling subscription or giving free use but inserting an ad on each page. However as it is I don't see any value in just the name unless a buyer is motivated to develop. It would derive its value from a multiple of revenue.

hiccks

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It could be developed and allow people to use subdomains on it with wordpress installations. You could monetise it either by selling subscription or giving free use but inserting an ad on each page. However as it is I don't see any value in just the name unless a buyer is motivated to develop. It would derive its value from a multiple of revenue.
Thanks @RobM I appreciate your thoughts and insight.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators