• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Opinions please - clonation.info/org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Packrat

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Stumbled upon clonation.info and .org Do not plan to develop, just resell. Overture "clonation" = 1154. Just in case I get a
nibble could y'all give em an estimate.

Thanks...
 
Is "clonation" actually a word?
 
You may not find "clonation" in your average collegiate dictionary
but it's used in the computer industry and more recently in reference to human cloning in scientific circles.

Thanks for your input :)
 
I think it stems from translation from CLONACION
The common word in English is cloning

Also consider:

Clone-Nation ---> Clonation?

Inventive though and it could even catch on to mean "cloning process"
I dont mind it, Speculative value $45 each cause its info /org
 
TrafficMonster - I believe you are right about the translation.
And actually I picked up on it when searching "clonenation" :)

Regards...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom