Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

"Opportunity Cost" - time, emotions, brain voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldRadio.mobi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wanted to raise this topic to maybe help some fellow .Mobi bretheren who may also be going crazy in life with this Dot Mobi stuffs

In grad school I learned about "Opportunity Cost":

Opportunity Cost - 1. The cost of an alternative that must be forgone in order to pursue a certain action.

In other words, what you choose to do comes at a cost of doing something else

------------------------

An example for me is - holding and thinking about my dot mobi names comes at a time cost on working to develop/market my dot mobi projects

Balancing that disarray is fruitful

Also, you are what you eat. If you have names on your mind about a certain genre, your personal feelings about yourself and life might more easily be entreched in that..

So for me, as a comeback to this auction day, I am surrendering all my dot mobi domain preoccupations - I'd like to hold only spiritual domain names now to be around & thinking only more joyous things

For you, what do you enjoy? Why not consider more focusing and carving a .mobi site lifestyle on what you enjoy?

---------

I'd like to thank someone who posted once about a Business need for focus and resources; that, too many things going on at the same time is detrimental

.. this and all helped me to come up with this new plan - to have the niched #1 spiritual domain portfolio in the world!

Everything else must go then (opportunity cost)

How are you fairing?

Kind Regards,

Yelo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom