Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

"Opportunity Cost" - time, emotions, brain voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldRadio.mobi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wanted to raise this topic to maybe help some fellow .Mobi bretheren who may also be going crazy in life with this Dot Mobi stuffs

In grad school I learned about "Opportunity Cost":

Opportunity Cost - 1. The cost of an alternative that must be forgone in order to pursue a certain action.

In other words, what you choose to do comes at a cost of doing something else

------------------------

An example for me is - holding and thinking about my dot mobi names comes at a time cost on working to develop/market my dot mobi projects

Balancing that disarray is fruitful

Also, you are what you eat. If you have names on your mind about a certain genre, your personal feelings about yourself and life might more easily be entreched in that..

So for me, as a comeback to this auction day, I am surrendering all my dot mobi domain preoccupations - I'd like to hold only spiritual domain names now to be around & thinking only more joyous things

For you, what do you enjoy? Why not consider more focusing and carving a .mobi site lifestyle on what you enjoy?

---------

I'd like to thank someone who posted once about a Business need for focus and resources; that, too many things going on at the same time is detrimental

.. this and all helped me to come up with this new plan - to have the niched #1 spiritual domain portfolio in the world!

Everything else must go then (opportunity cost)

How are you fairing?

Kind Regards,

Yelo

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators