• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Oprabama.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leox

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Any idea about this domain ?
OPRABAMA.COM

Thanks
 
what does it mean?

Oprah Obama?

$0
 
Yes you are right, Oprah Obama. It's like Billary, Bill & Hillary. Well... who knows Oprah will jump in to 2012 election and going to be the next Condoliza.:) Things happend.
 
Even then I still don't see value.

Sorry!
 
Wow.. Amazing domain.... LOL


[/sarcasm OFF]
 
I didn't know Oprah was running....

Less then Reg fee...
 
YOU will have to pay someone a lot to take this domain from you...
 
ah. must have been drinking during registration. dont worry. happened to me a few times.
perhaps there are others who would mispel? :lol:
comes with the territorrie (mispelled).:lol:
 
ah. must have been drinking during registration. dont worry. happened to me a few times.
perhaps there are others who would mispel? :lol:
comes with the territorrie (mispelled).:lol:
___

It's not a mispel domain, OPRABAMA.COM is a nice combination made up name. Think about if Google and Yahoo merger in the future, what is a posibility good made up name for that? probably GOOGLIAH.COM. :), nice combination V C, easy to pronounce, and looks good and stong also. Once it's developed in to a real website (oprabama.com), people will imidiately know what is the website about; It is about mission possible perhaps :).
 
___

Think about if Google and Yahoo merger in the future, what is a posibility good made up name for that? probably GOOGLIAH.COM.

I think the obvious choice would be Goohoo.com or Yagle.com :)


...but Oprabama.com IMO: $0-$6.99
 
I think the obvious choice would be Goohoo.com or Yagle.com :)

___
I agree with you Onward. I came up with googliah.com because I own that domain, sounds like a giant from the BC era :).
 
Silly domain.

__________
Which one you mean silly ? Goohoo.com, yagle.com, googliah.com or Oprabama.com.
google.com or yahoo.com sound silly before we knew what it was, but now we know those 2 domains are the most respected name in the internet world.
But thanks anyway for your opinion, I'm going to check if sillydomain.com is available for registration.
 
Spend xxxx or xx,xxx branding it and developping content and the site could be worth xxxx to xx,xxx.

:)
 
$0 IMO, only has a "silly value" on this board as someone here doesnt seem to get it
 
OPRABAMA.COM

Until today Obama is the most electable democratic candidate by far. And what about oprah? I guess she'll join politic soon, just waiting for the right time coming. they will be the leading figure in politics soon, Oprah & Obama.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom