• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Oprabama.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::lol::sigh2::sigh2::sigh2::sigh2:
 
I think the name can't be worth that much...Even if it were, OpBama.com would be better, and it's available.
 
I think the name can't be worth that much...Even if it were, OpBama.com would be better, and it's available.

I think prabama.com or rabama.com are better & more pronounceable. By the way rabama is a name of a lake somewhere in Florida. And those name are avaliable for registration. But I'm sure OPRABAMA.COM is more ear/eye catchy and brandable.
 
Last edited:
While I understand your eagerness to defend your choice, I think you should still pay attention to what other (probably more experienced) members are saying. Oprabama as a combination? Then why not drop another name into it and make it a threesome... That ought to be even more valuable right? Hell, why not just make a combination of all the candidates names... minus one letter of course. Google results you were quoting are also a joke... it returns 900 results, for gods sake.

Seriously though, I'm not trying to mock you, I'm writing this with best intentions and am only trying to make you understand our point. But feel free to put up some interesting content that somehow correlates to both individuals mentioned, market it a bit and you might even get something for it in return. For the name itself however, I really don't see any value...

Don't feel bad about it though, I'm pretty sure most of use have registered just as bad names in the past and still might do so every once in a while, even after being in this business for years... Sometimes gut feelings can be misleading, while rash reactions following them can produce some very strange, odd and even stupid names we end up being ashamed of :)
 
Bush+Cheney = Chush (you use VP name first) or Buney
Clinton + Gore = Gonton/Gorton (you use VP+P) or Clore/Clinore
Well, this is the apprasial...

except, if they rename Alabama to Oprabama in 2037
that's only in 29 years :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom