• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Original Porn content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
0
Someone I know has a LOT of original content (over 2000 hrs) which he personally shot.
He is interested in starting a porn site however I am not a "porn" guy so I don't want to work on this project.

He is not only friends with 1 or more semi famous or famous porn stars but also works with and photographs strippers.
He has several "ladies" willing to be on the site etc.

I am trying to hook him up with someone who is capable of helping him with this project. He has some funding but does not really know much about web development.

If anyone is interested in working with him PM me and I will forward your info to him.

PLEASE only contact me if you have $$$ and want to partner in this project. He is NOT interested in selling the content.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom