Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Out of turnkeys, improveplace.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking to get out of the turnkey business, and here is what is left, I have too many sites to mess with tons of newbie questions selling these type sites at $29 bucks or something any more, so I would like to close these out. These are turnkey, and all at enom, check whois for dates. Looking to sell this group in hopefully no more than 2 lots. Names are decent and most of the sites are decent as are the products, they just need a bit of SEO, promotion. I have compies of several of these in my sites and of the ones I have, they have all made me a little money. I'm not looking for just reg fees, but I'm not looking for much more either. Please no offers for any number less than 3 sites, and I will push to enom and send FTP/cpanel data. Not looking to explain the business or do 11 installs for less than what I charge for install. Also not trying to be nasty, just looking to get rid of left over inventory and focus on my business. Sell any 3 for $50, Please PM offers.

www.improveplace.com

www.rss2php.com

www.whoownsname.com

www.freepressreleases.net

www.lowcostlegalform.com

www.yourspacerace.com

www.quotefrommovies.com

www.livingwilllegalforms.com

www.thedreamsmeaning.com

www.wpthemewebsite.com

www.carsdetail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators