Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Out of turnkeys, improveplace.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking to get out of the turnkey business, and here is what is left, I have too many sites to mess with tons of newbie questions selling these type sites at $29 bucks or something any more, so I would like to close these out. These are turnkey, and all at enom, check whois for dates. Looking to sell this group in hopefully no more than 2 lots. Names are decent and most of the sites are decent as are the products, they just need a bit of SEO, promotion. I have compies of several of these in my sites and of the ones I have, they have all made me a little money. I'm not looking for just reg fees, but I'm not looking for much more either. Please no offers for any number less than 3 sites, and I will push to enom and send FTP/cpanel data. Not looking to explain the business or do 11 installs for less than what I charge for install. Also not trying to be nasty, just looking to get rid of left over inventory and focus on my business. Sell any 3 for $50, Please PM offers.

www.improveplace.com

www.rss2php.com

www.whoownsname.com

www.freepressreleases.net

www.lowcostlegalform.com

www.yourspacerace.com

www.quotefrommovies.com

www.livingwilllegalforms.com

www.thedreamsmeaning.com

www.wpthemewebsite.com

www.carsdetail.com

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom