• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed owerture.com , please appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zangief

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
286
Reaction score
3
owerture.com
Created: 26-jan-2004
please appraise , any trademark issues ?
 
I feel ashamed but we can say that there is no traffic.
 
Reg fee sorry - without traffic, this has little value.
 
yeh XX low

develop the site

would a great potential in near future

thanks
ROnak
 
oweture is not a good typo :-( the w is nowhere near the v to make that mistake- i am not sure what i am missing here but even developed your not going to get much typo traffic
 
Typos only work if there is traffic...
 
$0. I would just delete the name since its worthless anyway and save yourself from possible legal troubles.
 
Share other opinions:
Yes, reg fee, except is a typo (and it's not the case) and is having type-ins.
 
Overture.com doesn't get much of type-in anyway.
 
I like the domain and have a development plan but everybody says I may have legal troubles , What should I do not to have problems ?
The site won't be about search engines etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom