• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed P--m.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

ZLA.com
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
1,651
Reaction score
20
Just out of simple curiosity please appraise: P--M.COM

Thanks!
 
FYI, I checked domain sales history for any double-dash sales but the result was "No matching data was found."

Cheers,
BidNo
 
FYI, I checked domain sales history for any double-dash sales but the result was "No matching data was found."

Cheers,
BidNo

:worried: :( Thanks, MAYBE they'll pick up somewhat especially that IT IS just TWO LETTERS...and look how well L-L.COM's are selling.
 
find another niche my friend

$0
 
Honestly I don't like it. Double hyphen kills the name.
 
find another niche my friend

$0

???Another niche???
...
Guys, I could CARE LESS about the value of this domain...I still like it (for personal reasons) and I was JUST plain simple curious about whether it had any value...for sure I'll keep it though! :smilewinkgrin:

Ciao!
 
that's ok, just don't make L--L.com your main business.
 
Less then the reg fee, Peter.
 
No monetary value. Sorry, but ditto for 'South--Korea.com' even.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom