• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Package of great names, starting: $499

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Hello again

I am putting all of the names on this page and selling names as a package.

I will consider all offers made over $499

(these are some very nice names, all of them caught from drops except womenswear.biz)
 
I will probably sell to first offer over asking price.
I might throw in one of my nice .us if I make a quick deal.
 
these are some pretty nice names people

I have had some enquiries about some of them, but never sold any
 
OK new deals!

buy any two names and get the third of your choise for free.

buy any 3 names and get any two for free.

buy one name and receive goldbank.net for free (just won it with snapnames, great google)
 
selling goldbank.net for $40!!!
 
or 1 snap with at least 2 months left (the can be bought at domainsnaps for $40)
 
knock 25% of ALL the prices!

That is one quarter of every price!!!
Any offers?

I might do other deals as well, just PM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom