• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Paid Surveys & Paid to Read -domains with Backlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

puravida

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
561
Reaction score
0
I cannot fund my paypal account (live in an unsupported country), but I need to make a purchase from it. So, to help fund it, I have decided to possibly liquidate a few of our "Paid to Read" domains.

I am not really looking to educate everyone on how "Paid to Read" domains can be used, so I'm more looking to sell to someone that also knows what to do with them or someone that wants to park the domain for click-revenue.

I am currently taking offers (Please PM Offers Only) on:

  • dollar4emails.com - 16 backlinks
  • profitoptin.com - 13 backlinks
  • readingmailpays.com - 42 backlinks
  • takefivematrix.com - 20 backlinks

The backlinks were taken from a HotBot search, and the domains have been parked on another domain for quite some time. Webalizer is not very accurate in reporting traffic for parked domains; so I say to assume zero (0) traffic on these. They do receive a little traffic, but I do not want to post an unverifiable number.

Thanks to everyone for looking. I am looking for offers in the low-mid $xxx range for each and will consider a package deal as well.

Regards,

Wesley
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom