Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Panic in the IDN land!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Smart Alek is a quintessential idn character. He lies thru his teeth.
There is NOT A SINGLE idn that makes $5 a day.

bwhhisc

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Smart Alek is a quintessential idn character. He lies thru his teeth.
There is NOT A SINGLE idn that makes $5 a day.

Why not just ask him to prove it instead of calling him a liar.

I have a Russian IDN parked at Namedrive that makes well over $5 a day and has for the last year or two.

I believe that Ed at Namedrive would verify that. ;)

Last edited:

alex_d

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bill, even posting a screenshot wouldn't do anything to change dn101 opinion about IDNs. He will claim its been fixed up in Photoshop and like he says - no IDN can earn $5 a day. If your IDN portfolio consists of domains such as Fìx.com, then obviously, making even $5 a year on that would be like a dream to the domain holder.

And dn101 - whats happening with the links ?? Oh wait - they don't exist do they ? And you have the nerve to call me a BS artist ? Take a look in the mirror before posting again !

bwhhisc

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I doubt they would verify it due to data protection etc. However you could always post a screenshot.

I don't think Ed or Aidan at Namedrive would have to disclose any data to verify this. They can simply verify "yes or no" whether or not any of my IDNs are earning $5 a day or more. He is welcome to post that here.

Namedrive was the first company to really jump in and get PPC support for IDNs back in 2006. They have created unique templates for IDNs for different languages and cultures. Now that there is traffic and revenues building I am sure they are enjoying the results as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators