• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed parmigiana.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princehull

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
444
Reaction score
0
Hello
are there any Italian food fans out there that could please give me a rough estimate on this one? I'd really appreciate it. I figure pizza and pasta are selling so why not parmigiana?


parmigiana.net

I also have a few spanish ones:

boxeomundo.com
latinamundo.com
gatoyperro.com
noticiassemanales.com

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom