• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale parson.net - for sale auction - start at $1

Status
Not open for further replies.

yang

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Creation date: 07 Apr 2002
Expiration date: 07 Apr 2005 @ eNom
Have high bids at NW

Google results : 474,000

Starting Price $1
Increase $10
Auction ends in 72 hours from now.

Payment via Paypal or Escrow(buyer pays fees).
 
yang said:
Auction ends in 72 hours from now.
Oops! Auction should have ended a week ago, so my last post (and the post before it) don't really matter. :)
 
I think I won this domain name and this guy never contacted me What's up?
 
fussyfever said:
I think I won this domain name and this guy never contacted me What's up?
Not necessarily. The auction did end on 06-09-2004 at 02:15 PM (72 hours from when this thread started); however, the seller has NOT explicitly stated that it is a "no reserve" auction. So you may want to contact him to verify that. Of course, we would expect the seller to follow up on his own thread by e.g. posting something after the auction ends.
 
Can anyone clarify what the status of this post is please?

Has Yang come back to you Fussyfever?

Thanks

LBM
 
nameslave said:
Not necessarily. The auction did end on 06-09-2004 at 02:15 PM (72 hours from when this thread started); however, the seller has NOT explicitly stated that it is a "no reserve" auction. So you may want to contact him to verify that. Of course, we would expect the seller to follow up on his own thread by e.g. posting something after the auction ends.

Thanks nameslave. Yes, you are right. I didn't say it's a "no reserve" auction. So I may withdraw the name if I didn't get a nice price.
 
you said it ends 72 hours from now and listed the starting bid at 1.00

I won pay up


Creation date: 07 Apr 2002
Expiration date: 07 Apr 2005 @ eNom
Have high bids at NW

Google results : 474,000

Starting Price $1
Increase $10
Auction ends in 72 hours from now.

Payment via Paypal or Escrow(buyer pays fees).
 
fussyfever said:
you said it ends 72 hours from now and listed the starting bid at 1.00

I won pay up
I guess yang has made this VERY CLEAR in his last post AND it's a convention in auctions that the buyer does have the right to withdraw an item unless there is no reserve. Of course, sellers are always expected to follow up on their own sales threads more closely.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom