Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Participate in an upcoming DNW Podcast about China

A

Andrew Allemann

Submit your thoughts on what’s going on with the Chinese market for domain names.

What’s going on in the Chinese domain name market? Does the bull market still have legs, or was it just a blip on the radar? What’s next?

If you have an opinion on China, I’d love to feature you in an upcoming edition of the Domain Name Wire Podcast.

Here’s how it works.

1. Set up your computer microphone. I recommend using a headset for better sound quality.
2. Click record below.
3. Start your recording by saying who you are (and your company, if applicable). Then record your thoughts on what the future holds for domain name investment in China. You have up to 3 minutes to record. (I won’t edit the submissions, and each recording won’t be introduced, so be sure to intro yourself at the beginning.)
4. When finished, click the replay button to listen to your recording and make sure it sounds good.
5. Submit your recording.

I’ll then compile the best submissions for an upcoming episode of the Domain Name Wire Podcast.

This is a great way to share your opinion about what’s going on in China, and to get some publicity for your company or brokerage if you are active with China.

© DomainNameWire.com 2016. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact copyright (at) domainnamewire.com.

Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.

The post Participate in an upcoming DNW Podcast about China appeared first on Domain Name Wire | Domain Name News & Views.

Related posts:

1. What if TLDs are Chinese?
  2. Zhuang Jia: Chinese Pump and Dump
  3. Video Interview: 190.com on its $20 million domain name investments in 2015

Continue reading...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators