• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Partner required for adverts on half.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

netau

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Hi
I live in Australia

I want to place ads on half.com advertsing the domain name TheHalfPrice.com and other names.

But I get this message when I try to place a free ad.:

"Currently, Half.com by eBay is only available to eBay users residing in the United States."

If you are interested in placing ads on my behalf and earning HALF the price obtained, please PM me.

I guess if we managed to make a sale, you could collect the sale price and paypal me half of it.

I could then transfer ownership to you or the buyer. I can provide evidence to you that I can be trusted.
PM me if interested.
By the way the weather here is Beautiful right now. It is high summer!!!
Regards
Joe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom