• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Paybacks.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdGin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
2
Apprisals please...:smilewinkgrin:
 
I like it! I love .net's and this one is imo a good one. Could be used for an online wallet or eventually a loan / payday advancement site. It's hard for me to determine reseller/enduser value on this one though. But good luck! :)
 
I think the "s" at the end of the domain kills it a bit. Likely rag fee to mid xx.
 
Thanks to both...want to have more opinions...
 
I would say the same it sounds interesting but I don't see the value I would say low XX reg fee ..

But then again that is just me.

Cheers
 
you should develop it into a loanshark website :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom