Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Paying 10 years revenue for Certified Premium Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are terrible!

Why allways see the "dark side" everywhere?
Don't you think I have enough advertising in DNF to don't need to do these gimmicks you suggest?

I want to purchase generic domains having a minimum quality in term of readability, search popularity, ...
The quality of these metrics is well resumed by the domain scoring value.

I only want dot com because BIG end user demand is for dot com and ONLY dot com.
So if I want minimize the risks of my investment I must limit my acquisitions to this extension.

Capito guys?

Now if you own domains having these specs that you want to sell for this rate, action!

Domain summit 2024

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are terrible!

Why allways see the "dark side" everywhere?
Don't you think I have enough advertising in DNF to don't need to do these gimmicks you suggest?

I want to purchase generic domains having a minimum quality in term of readability, search popularity, ...
The quality of these metrics is well resumed by the domain scoring value.

I only want dot com because BIG end user demand is for dot com and ONLY dot com.
So if I want minimize the risks of my investment I must limit my acquisitions to this extension.

Capito guys?

Now if you own domains having these specs that you want to sell for this rate, action!

Now Francois, if you look back in the thread, I asked you to tell us explicitly where we can get these domains 'scored'. Are you prepared to tell us how to do this?

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I already given that info in the post #12 of this thread:
http://www.dnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1148886&postcount=12

You can also use DomainScore.com
The morning only, credits given to this free tool are limited to 5,000 domains daily, generally the afternoon credits have all been used.
I do beg your pardon. I missed that. However, can you not see that experienced members here are going to call you out for blatant self-promotion? If you remember, I helped you when you started by doing some Anglicising for you, and then you blew me out because you told me that someobody else had better English language skills than I did and suggested my prose was incorrect? I only mention this because I'm not trying to screw up your thread -- I'm only suggesting that the thread is an unashamed plug for your appraisal service. Can you not see this?

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aZooza,

I will understand your speech if the domain score calculation was not free.
You may think, this guy is abusing, he wants to buy domains or earn money valuating domains?
But here it's the inverse, each valuated name cost us money.
I simply want to save my time.
In a more direct and sharp way I could say:
No need to bother me if you don't have domains I can be interested in.
So control that's the case before drop me a note.
And the domain scoring is the measure that allow me to quickly verify you have the domains I am looking for.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, but my prior question remains: Why did you not post this in the 'Domains Wanted' forums *without* reference to your own business? You could have simply run them through your own criteria in the background.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure to understand the second part of your question.
For the first part it is simply because I seen someone posting in this section and saying he will pay 100 months of revenue.
This given me the idea to ask if some DNF members own domains having the specs I should be interested to buy.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, but you can run your own 'specs'. Why am I not getting through? Am i being obtuse; stupid or just plain nuts? Maybe someone else can explain what I'm talking about, or perhaps suggest that I pull out of this?

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I understand now your second question, sorry.

SURE and I can just say "I buy domains!"

I specified "only dot com" and someone already posted a dot org.
Don't specify anything and you are good to have everyone losing your time posting garbage to check.
Client is KING, if you want to sell, give me what I want!!!

Deleted member 5660

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Am i being obtuse; stupid or just plain nuts?

You are being a royal pain. Why are you sitting around disrupting sales and wanted threads? This is the second one I came across in the last couple of minutes. Are you buying or selling domains or do you just want everyone to see your avatar? I already have you on ignore but your posts still show up when i search through new posts.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this is wrong- and biggedon- you POSTED in this thread and yet let the comments roll on- you cant punish some and not others- the RULES are- NO COMMENTS in the thread, and your letting this go on- only a few valid questions in all this-

believe me i am not a fan of premium domains etc.... but this thread went all wrong and cybertonic did nothing wrong-
we ALL judge domains when they are posted using our "own" domain scores if you will-
how many people have posted that they appraised a name simply on the fact they "they" would only pay reg fee"- and you only buy a name if it fits YOUR standards- well these are his standards-

he is not selling based on domain score, but buying- whether we agree or not, he did nothing wrong-

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
looks like a normal thread where a buyer has a method for finding his names,
its his own business, ok. When someone wants to sell, use his system to see the score and go ahead with negotiating

no need to bitch about premiumdomains or not

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to chime in... but this is not a "normal thread".

The post is simple... Francois has refered to himself in the thrid person to imply added value to domains that are certified versus those that are not. Nobody pays 10 years for domains, even based on traffic. The point is, that because the domain is "certified" (by himself of course) it's worth 10 years revenue, no questions asked.

I'm sorry to say it but I have to agree... this is shameless self promotion in the very worst way. By intentionally posturing himself as a third person, he is actively being deceptive and inflating the "value" of the service he, himself, provides.

It's slight of hand and it's not right.

I would have respected the post had it read something like... "I believe in my certified valuation system so much that I am willing to pay 10 years revenue for a certified dot com with traffic" this whole thing would have come off with significantly more marketing value, trust and honesty.

Rather than the cheap parlor trick that it has become.

I am the spin master... next time, come to me before you stick your foot in it. ;)

GoPC

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I recently complained saying BIG BOYS never post nor participate in DNF or NP conversations, do you remember?
This was one of the reason why DotComGod decided to change some rules of the forum and actively follow what is happing here (like he used to do in the past years).
The aim?
Can build a community of great interest where each one could express his opinion in a friendly way.
And see if this may warm these BIG BOYS to actively participate and elevate the discussion.

Here you have again a good proof that nothing changed!
As soon DotComGod is not controling the usual bad practices come back.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He is just looking for some names that meet his criteria...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
A "score of 700" on what scale? The answer is obvious: you're seeking domains to be evaluated by your very own scoring system. Free or not, it does not matter. What matters is the blatant self-promotion. Sleek, but not quite.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh my gosh....
self promotion is not the point here- he is BUYING and has the right to buy what fits into his criteria whether we agree or not- if you have these domains, great- if you dont, move to another thread-
he was short, to the point and stated what he wanted- there was no fluff-
if he would have said: "I believe in my certified valuation system so much that I am willing to pay 10 years revenue for a certified dot com with traffic" he would have gotten slammed for that too, dont be fooled there-

he is buying that which he displays on premium domains, and he has the right to ask for names that fit those qualifications-

this is a simple attack on the french guy-

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I did not start a polemic, read my initial thread.
I just explained what I wanted and what I was willing to pay.
Did you see me here advertising the vertues of our free valuation service?
I simply responded to the questions, nothing more, nothing less.

If you don't own domains with these specs, or don't want to sell them then simply don't post.
This is a "wanted domain" thread and not a thread asking if you like or don't like the "Official Premium Domain Certification".

To the people that think that nobody pay 10 years of revenue, it's not because some buyers are abusing of you I must do the same!

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod,

You are again losing control here!

Now it's about be french...

This is deseperating, please close my sale thread. I am not interested to buy from this fauna!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom