• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Paying Taxes from aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
I meant abroad.
(Already asked to an accountant, he's researching).

Say you are from India, or pick another country. Mexico in my case. You setup an Inc or an LLC in some state. In my case an LLC in Texas. I got an EIN for the company.
All my income was made being here, not in the USA.
The nice guys in the TX department already told me I should not pay Texas state taxes (they don't have I think), but a Franchise tax which is very small percentage and I'm not even the the initial bracket, so I don't pay. I have to, however, present some forms even if I don't pay.
But what about Federal Taxes!?
Do I still have to send some forms, even if blank?
Could you share an opinion in your experience?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom