• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PayOffCreditCards.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
only because it is a CC domain.
one of those rare cases for a 4 word domain to have value.
diet, insurance, credit cards, financing, mortgage, etc, etc.

low xxxx
 
I think it is a very fitting name despite the length. It is direct and to the point and would be a great name for a home equity firm's or a refinaning firm's marketing strategy. The length of the name is irrelevant in this case because of its conciseness to the industry and the niche. I sold an 18 letter phrase domain in the security sector for high xxx last year because of the fact it was concise and useful. THant said,

I think you can get low x,xxx
 
I think it is a very fitting name despite the length. It is direct and to the point and would be a great name for a home equity firm's or a refinaning firm's marketing strategy. The length of the name is irrelevant in this case because of its conciseness to the industry and the niche. I sold an 18 letter phrase domain in the security sector for high xxx last year because of the fact it was concise and useful. THant said,

I think you can get low x,xxx

after consideration i have to agree with -X-, i'm editing my above post.
low xxxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom