• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PEBE.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carmanjake

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
PEBE.com:llama:

I just picked this one up and it should be cleared through escrow in a day or two.

I want to know what you guys think

It's a CVCV.com
quad premium LLLL.com
Pronouncable
repeating letter E's.
many developed TLD's
Don't have traffic stats, but I would not think it would be very high because it does not fall into very many key word searches.
However, I think it's very dynamic and brandable.

I would like to know the reseller value, or possible value it would bring on a sedo auction.

Thanks :ok:
 
CVCV.com's with E's as the vowels are not my favorite, as they are often a little bit harder to pronounce than the rest of the CVCV.com's. Still, the 'P' and 'B' are very strong letters and I am sure this name will sell for $3k-$5k in a Sedo auction, maybe even more.
 
I think you should be able to get $1.5k-$2k, as stated before E's arent the best vowels to have. I much prefer O's, A's and I's
 
E's are good as the 2nd vowel in a CVCV.com to make up a single-syllable CVCV.com .. E.g. Cope, Mope, Lope, Ripe, Pipe etc.
 
thanks for the appraisals. Any others out there???????????:cool::eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom