Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Petition AGAINST EURODNS : who does want moneyback, request it here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveb1

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Freddy,

I run a business external to my domains "hobby", and I can tell you (if you didn't already know) that customer services count for everything. Research has shown that if a customer gets good service from a company, on average they tell one person, but if they get bad service, they tell ten. I almost never hesitate to refund clients if something goes slightly wrong or they whinge about things, irrespective of what my terms and conditions are, even if it means I'm slightly out of pocket. There are limits, but the customer is (almost) always right. A refund and an apology goes a long way to reducing the 10 lots of "bad press" to just a few or even none. I've also had lots of customers re-order from me even though they've had problems in the past, because they feel they can trust me to sort things out quickly if anything goes wrong again. These things, btw, aren't my fault, things like like manufacturing errors in the product but I sell them sealed from the factory so I don't see the problems before the cusomer does, or late delivery. That is irrelevent to the customer, they still blame me as their point of contact.

In my case specifically (and probably with lots of others on this board), I came to you the day before landrush because I'd read good things about you on this forum, and was prepared to entrust my last minute pre-reg names to your company. I was rushing around comparing registrars, prices etc, and didn't bother reading all the terms and conditions, as the karma from the forum was good. As it turned out, you got none of the names. They aren't disputed names or anything like that... they are all now fully registered with someone else, so there's no hope of waiting 120 days just in case they become available again.

Now I know that technically you're in your rights to stick rigidly to your Ts and Cs, refund the monies paid back to the eurodns accounts and then take a cut to refund the monies back to credit cards after 120 days. However is that all worth it for the bad press you're currently getting? After all it won't cost you a cent to just hit the Refund All button on your CC processor admin panel for the people who request a refund straight away. It will cost you more time later to work out the 5% or 10 euro deduction and then do the refund.

I think your stubbornness at the moment will cause you problems in the future. If I were looking through the forum for information on a registrar and found this thread, I sure as hell wouldn't consider going to you.

So, unless you care to add anything else to the discussion, I'll be waiting the 120 days ("for reasons of security"??) for the money I paid for something you didn't deliver and can't hope to deliver within the 120 days (because they've already definitely been registered by someone else), requesting my money back less the 5% or 10 euro charge, and never using you again. I will also be sure to mention to anyone asking what I think of the service you have given.

Just my 10 euros...

Dave

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: I got refunds from GoDADDY too. Full refunds on my PayPal account....so the only missing cash back is from EuroDNS.

Too bad. Another lost customer.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
italiandragon, sorry to hear that. But I must accept it.
FYI, we work on an automated refund function, so it should go a bit faster in future. until that function is finished we do it manually.

Freddy

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sorry Freddy, I did not understand that.
What does "FYI" mean?
And I don`t understand also if you are talking about the credit or a cash refund that EuroDNS is actually starting manually?

Sorry but my first language is not English.
Thank you

terryhealy99

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Freddy,

Your inability to offer immediate refunds to your CUSTOMERS and your weak explanations makes your entire operation sounds fraudulent.

This is how i see it and i guarantee all the people who's money you are holding will see it as the same.

I am going to make an official complaint to the Financial Services Authority and attempt to obtain my money via legal proceedings. It is the principle of the matter that is at stake here.

I'm guessing that you are holding on to well over 2 or 3 million US $ at the moment and i'm guessing that's some real nice interest adding up daily for you. Why should we wait 120 to get our money back and pay a handling fee?

You have NOT provided us with ANYTHING????

Get it sorted!

Terry

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
italiandragon said:
sorry Freddy, I did not understand that.
What does "FYI" mean?
And I don`t understand also if you are talking about the credit or a cash refund that EuroDNS is actually starting manually?

Sorry but my first language is not English.
Thank you

hi,
FYI = for your information.
I was talking about cash refunds, the credit is already a long time in your account.

terryhealy99

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"I was talking about cash refunds, the credit is already a long time in your account"

no, the money is very much still in accounts at YOUR company. Not back on our credit cards!!!

Terry

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Freddy@EuroDNS said:
hi,
FYI = for your information.
I was talking about cash refunds, the credit is already a long time in your account.

Thank you, then this is starting to accomplish my request which means I will wait before to judge.

Thanks.

ianai

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How am I supposed to ask for my cash back? My support ticket with EuroDNS has been open for over 2 weeks, with only the initial "We will respond to your request shortly" canned email response.

Should I wait longer?

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi, on monday an email was to all users that contacted the support for cash refunds to their creditcard.
You can start a cash refund now in your account.
Click on "Credit Account" the next steps should be logic for all users.
If you have more question you are always free to PM me or contact the support.

domnic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Freddie, tell us how the next phase is going to work? Phase 1 and2where names that did not get their documentation in and they're going to be released in the near future. I have a phase 2 documentation that I neglected to send in to EURID. Should I resubmit?
I have used the credit account to my advantage and have picked up some nice names very easily! Thanks!

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domnic,
I hope I understood your question:

1. yes there will be a second landrush. All registrars will get a list of names that where rejected during the sunrises. I dont know the date when we will get the names and be able to register them, but it will be a second landrush only for those names.

2. if you missed the deadline or your evidence was rejected there is no chance to resubmit. Good luck in landrush 2.

domnic said:
Hey Freddie, tell us how the next phase is going to work? Phase 1 and2where names that did not get their documentation in and they're going to be released in the near future. I have a phase 2 documentation that I neglected to send in to EURID. Should I resubmit?
I have used the credit account to my advantage and have picked up some nice names very easily! Thanks!

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom