Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Philadelphia domainer's group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just PM'd 5 other people who have posted to this list - I hope some of them will join the meeting!

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's a bad schedule this week for me. I need to move to another place this weekend, maybe next time.

I run www.Jersey.TV community and would like to get some partnership to philly, newyorkers and other neighborhood state geopreneurs.

I will keep in touch.
Em

floyd777

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm in. As i had said earlier, I have a few hundred domains but more exciting is that I recently started my own ICANN accredited registrar (www.namesinmotion.com) and we are going through gTLD OTE certifications right now. I also work for one of the largest registrars in the US writing and maintaining software for them. So it will be nice to meet up with domainers and talk more about domains and the industry :)

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
geopreneurs ?

First I heard of this word...sounds cool.

BTW, the waitresses at this place are Hooooooot.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, make me a definite yes, even though it means missing my weekly ping-pong game.

(I hope it's more than just picassoface & me ... even though I would get to run a $50 tab on him in that case!)

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like many, maybe 5 so far....

As for agenda, since it's the first meeting I think it'll just be a meet and greet. I'll have my wireless laptop (the area has wifi). So eat, drink, chat, talk domains... $100 towards our bill is on me !

Any questions, my cell is 215-722-3943

floyd777

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will be there unless there is an emergency.

Hi - just an update, my domain name business partner and friend is also going to come. So you can increase the count by one more.

I am trying to rope in another domainer I know if I can.

Thanks,

Floyd

Deleted member 5660

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am down the shore and won't make it. If you talk geo domain development I have PhillyTravel(.)com, PhillyFever(.)com and PhillyFair(.)com. I also get good traffic at Mummers(.)com

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, reservation is made for appx 10. I'll be there at 7 with my pc :)

BTW, the pizza is exactly like i had it in Italy, woodfired ultra thin...basil....mmmmmmm

See Everyone Thursday night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL POST ::::::
Alright Philly area domainers, time to meet !

When - Thursday, July 31.
Time - 7:30pm
Where - Rembrandt's Bar & Restaurant
741 N 23rd St
Philadelphia, PA 19130
(215) 763-2228

A very cool spot centrally located in the Fairmount section of Philly, great menu (the pizza is wood fired brick oven) great area.
I will sponsor and get with the owner to arrange a spot for us. Just need to know who can come (ie: Post here "I'm There, dude !"
I will put $100 towards the tab since I initiated this meeting.....Please try to PM this post to other philly area domainers here so they
can see it....Tks....

Should be a good time, bring your wireless laptops

Rembrandts link
Map

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How will we recognize each other? Should I wear a rose in my lapel or something?

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll put a large placard on our tables....I'll be the guy already eating a pizza.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll put a large placard on our tables....I'll be the guy already eating a pizza.
OK, sounds good ... but since I'm lactose-intolerant, I'll see what else they have on the menu. :)

fundraiser

** Mr. Blonde **
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry I can't join you folks. It's a great location. I'm helping out with an evening soccer camp this week and can't break away. Maybe next time.

floyd777

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just sent a PM to some of you. I will have to do a last minute cancellation. Have a meeting late in office (the usual uninvited tech emergencies). I live more than an hour away from philly so it would be very hard to make it. I will definitely try to make it but looks tough.

Floyd

By the way, our registrar accreditation and registry agreements are all complete.

Check us out at www.namesinmotion.com (ICANN ID 1394). The website still has an old reseller look but we are working on upgrading it. PM me if you are interested in having a full fledged registrar on your side - if you need one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom