• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PHPSuperCart.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6154

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
I'm not actually tryingn to sell this domain. I already own PHPCart.net but someone owns a competing domain PHPCart.com and since my product is starting to grow and get forum posts about it I am concerned that people will remember the domain name incorrectly, etc.

Is PHPSuperCart.com just too corny? I want to rebrand my product (redirect all old links to new site) and need a domain name that people can refer to in posts and about the product.

Any thoughts? Is this the wrong forum?

Thanks
PHPCart.net guy
 
Re-dreict Phpcart.net to PhpSuperCart and develop the cart with that Name.. Its a good move
 
Thanks for the feedback.

Unless someone has a better domain for me to buy (not too expensive) then that's what I'll do.
 
reg fee undeveloped
 
hes not looking for an *appraisal* guys.. but help on branding since hes deciding whether to use the name for a product.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom