• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Pizza.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nameratrid

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Was wondering what you think the domains would be worth:
Pizza.us
Pizzeria.us

I had them on ebay to get an idea and they were bid up to $5100 for the pair, but they didn't meet my reserve. Suggestions welcomed.
 
Depends if it's deep pan or thin crust.....



...I'll get my coat :blush:
 
I am interested, if you like to open a sale thread, make sure to PM me.
 
I would say 5.1k was a great price for you....I think you would have trouble getting a better reseller price.

I would evaluate these names in the 2k-3k range for both - reselling price.
 
Could be worth high xxxx to an end user. Pizza is literally the American staple.

around 7-900 bucks reseller
 
I think the ebay auction was the best indication you could get..I dont know what your reserve was, but if it wasnt met you were really looking for an end user price, which is not realistic if you hold an ebay auction. The 5.1K were a really fair price.

Could be worth high xxxx to an end user. Pizza is literally the American staple.

around 7-900 bucks reseller

you mean Italian right?
 
as a reseller, i would pay $1,000 for pizza.us but others here would probably pay more. If i were you I would contact all the major pizza chains, suppliers, etc and offer it to them....

pizzeria.us ... not so good. Only value is to a pizza parlor and they have limited funds.
 
reseller, 1-2K
 
Great domain, not hurry to sell, try to find end user.
 
Pizza.us is probably worth $1,000... but the other is more like $25-$50 in my opinion.

If I were you I'd try to develop the Pizza.us domain and create something to add value and gain attention to the name. It could probably sell for significantly higer than if undeveloped.
 
you mean Italian right?
I meant America. Pizza may have originated in Italy, but America made it a "world food". Heck, I have pizza almost thrice a week...kinda gets to you at times;)
 
Amazing how the value of the .us extention is so low. I like Pizza.us and not sure why it would only go for $1000 reseller?
 
Try to sell it to US Pizza Co. Their restaurant chains are spread all over the world.
 
I meant America. Pizza may have originated in Italy, but America made it a "world food". Heck, I have pizza almost thrice a week...kinda gets to you at times;)

What are you on about. Italians made pizza known to the world, among other things.
 
What are you on about. Italians made pizza known to the world, among other things.

DCristo, if you look it up, while pizza was quite popular in the Italy, it acquired its super popularity and its place in pop culture from the Italian immigrants who arrived in the US in the 19th century.

The most popular forms of pizza in the US (and the world, I believe) are called the New York style Pizza, the Philadelphia style pizza, etc.

The Italians exported the pizza to the US where it became popular, and from there, it was taken to the rest of the world. The biggest Pizza chains are all American - Dominos, Pizza Hut, etc.
 
Italian immigrants

What more needs to be said, Italians migrated to the USA, and many other countries. When I eat pizza I don't goto Pizza Hut, that I can assure you :lol:
 
What more needs to be said, Italians migrated to the USA, and many other countries. When I eat pizza I don't goto Pizza Hut, that I can assure you :lol:

neither do I :) They're overpriced and overrated.

But really, pizza here in the US is found on every corner. Its really like a staple food.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom