• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PKGs.net....worth the reg fee?....

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tippy

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
2,972
Reaction score
1
I wasn't too sure about this one but I regged it anyways.

Mike
 
106 views, impossible, I just posted.

Mike
 
What does it stand for Mike?
 
packages. Wasn't there an olde shipping company called PKGS
 
pkg = package

so in this case Packages.

Like I said I wasnt sure, probubly not even worth the reg fee.

Thanks,

Mike
 
Sounds a bit obscure to me - $0.
 
Vacation.pkgs.net ya that could work.

Mike
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom