• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Platinum membership...cant post to appraisals section

Status
Not open for further replies.

onetrader

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Hi

I just purchased the platinum membership because I want to get a domain appraised, But I am unable to post in the Appraisals forum ?? :(
 
Upvote 0
hmmmnnnn still no response from admins......weird !!!!
 
There's 3 different appraisals section. Are you posting it in the right section? This is the one you should be posting to > http://www.dnforum.com/f4/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom