• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please appraise - I am curious

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steveto

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
331
Reaction score
0
Hi People,

this is my first post and I think this is actually a great site.. All of these names are ".com's" and I am just curious as to what you guys think they are worth. I have not done anything with them yet only because I am really busy and travel a lot, but I do have future plans with them...BUT not totally closed to seeing what people might offer..:shy:

virtualpage
waygay
escortclassifieds (.ca as well)
jabbathehut (only one "t")
bitchclick
faxing (.ca not .com)
readyornet

I have more, just cant think of them right now.

Thanks
 
jabbathehut - typo may get some traffic

waygay - good name for gay community

escortclassifieds - good name to develop
 
what about mine adnice.com ad nice, nice ad.

More you can find on www.bababuy.com, if interested should contact. All for sales if only price acceptable.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom