• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please appraise VoteArnold.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Epidemic

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
I picked this up. Does it hold any value?

Thanks in advance for your input!
 
$regfee - 200
 
nice domain, $200 to $1,000 under the right circumstances!
 
Honestly I don't see much value in this domain unless it is sold to an end user like Arnold himself to develop it into a forum or some PR promotion website. Worth reg fee
 
I actually think a very good domain. I think the big man is headed one place. In the crazy world that is America, anything is possible. If I was him, i'd buy it.
I don't think $xxxx low is unreasonable
Well done:jaw:
 
xxx assuming he pursues the governers office again, he may also run for senate or house, i dont think they have a requirement that he has to be born in usa like precidency, The constitution wont be ammended so he can run for presidentcy he isnt real popular in his own party, he will do well in his blue state though as senator etc. Social conservatives rarely support a social liberal wether he is republican or not. I think rudy will find this out pretty quickly
good luck
 
I think this is a great domain. Not only because of the CA Governor but because Arnold is a pretty common name.

There must be numerous "Arnolds" (first or last names) running for political office every 2-4 years. To the right campaign there could be some real value. It is also generic enough that I would expect you would be safe form legal issues.
 
He might terminate you if you don't give it to him for a good price of free. :-D

Is he planning on running again? I would assume so but I haven't heard any official word on it. If NOT then this domain isn't worth much. :wink:
 
I believe he is running again. There is no way anyone is spelling his last name correctly so this may be the one. I also feel he may try for senator as well. It is already getting traffic, just nothing there to look at. $17 parked last month with only 122 UV.

Thank you all for your considerate appraisals!

C
 
Schwarzenegger. :-D

I only know because a while back I got sick of being corrected and I decided to learn it once and for all. :-)

I think it's funny that you can just say the name "Arnold" and everybody knows who it is automatically. Aren't people naming their kids Arnold anymore these days? :wink:
 
That's great!

I just picked up his campaign office address and sent an email to his campaign manager. I be waiting forever probably but a follow up letter will be sent tomorrow.

Who Knows!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom