Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Please Appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a few of mine I would like to get opinions on. I'm not really a motivated seller, but I would either like to sell one day or build one day, just not sure which yet. I know this is just a miniscule section of the internet at DNForum, but it's appreciative of any mindful thoughts you may have:

Chivalric.com
Jingoism.com
EternalDamnation.com
Heighth.com
Unbeknownst.com

I have more, but I'll ask later on some of them and am just wondering about these right now. Thanks for your input.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have some one word domains that are hardly or should I said 'never' heard. Some of them were even hard to pronounce :) Unless someone has a real interest in the area they could cover, I don't see them sell for more than $50 - $100 a piece. Just my opionon without and research on any of the domains.

Good luck!!

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi LOL,

Sorry to disappoint, but I have to agree with K. concering limited resale value. Some of my domains are on the esoteric side, but these are really quite esoteric. For the one that is the least esoteric -- Eternal Damnation -- it is not clear to me how anyone would want to use that... except perhaps to avoid traffic there! :D

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
EternalDamnation.com

I think this would have very limited commercial appeal. It is not a product a lot of companies would see high profit margins in selling.

F

Frenchie

Meanwhile, maybe some kind of satanic sect, but maybe hazardous to get in touch with them ?

Thanks for your responses. That's why I said I'm not really motivated to sell them, they're for me. Thanks again for your input.

D

dariusthegreat

eternaldamnation would be a good name for some bible thumping site. Try to sell it to some religious extremists.

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unbeknownst to you, some Chivalric order is interested in your one-word .coms. When you do negotiate with the Knights, be particularly aware of their extreme Jingoism so bring a native translator. At the heighth of negotiations it will be discovered that one of your one-word .coms is mispelled. This mishap does not justify you to eternal damnation.. ..Shith happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators