• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please Appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

datalinks

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
105
Reaction score
1
Looking for appraisals for the following domains:

WinBJ.com - Win BlackJack

and

FlirtFirst.com

Thanks in advance...
 
if you flirtfirst.com can you winbj.com?

i like flirtfirst.com, nice idea for a dating site.
 
I think that flirtfirst.com has a lot of potential. Low $xxx to an end user at least.

If the flirting is hot and heavy, then winBJ might have an entirely different meaning...
 
healingsites said:
If the flirting is hot and heavy, then winBJ might have an entirely different meaning...

*lol* I agree... there's this connotation to it...
 
Hmm.. maybe I should have started a separate thread for each name so you guys wouldn't think in the toilet. I see where you are coming from though.

Anyone else have some input, I was hopng so some values also.
 
The problem is that nobody refers to blackjack as BJ.

I do think that flirtfirst.com is a good name. Mid XXX.
 
flirtfirst.com
Good luck
 
I would say flirt first is in the $1000.00 to $2000.00 area.
WinBJ would be around $300.00 to $400.00
 
Thank you for all your great feedback! :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom