Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions PlentifulCredit.com Credit Application & Credit Repair Site 4 Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

tycity

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PR3 - Up for auction is my Credit Card application portal, credit resource and credit repair kit store, http://PlentifulCredit.com. I have not been able to monitor and manage the website since my other online business took off. It's a really gorgeous site and a lot of SEO and design work went into it.

I purchased the domain back in May of 2005 and did a very aggressive search engine optimization for the terms Credit, Credit Cards and Credit Repair, plus a lengthy Adwords campaign. It is still at Google PR 3 with very little effort on my part and can only increase with someone putting in some marketing time.

The site's PR is also valuable in that you can put links onto the site to boost your other businesses – Google loves that!

How the site works:

There are two main income generators. First is the credit card applications for which the issuer pays you for every application sent from your site and is approved. You make between $35 - $75 for every card that is approved depending on the issuer. I have placed all the highest payers on the site.

The best part? It's all managed at the affiliate's website. You just log in and check out your traffic, cross-check cards' traffic, see how many applications are in cue, how many were approved, etc. It's a very extensive back end at the affiliate's website.

For the duration of this auction I have disabled my affiliate number on the site. The winner's affiliate number will be hand-coded onto all of the cards and offers on the site by my company, Design Shrine Group.

The second form of income, which is still bringing in the occasional sale, is the massive credit repair kit that is sold on it. It's a 375 page credit repair tips and tricks guide that is in .pdf format. I make about $300 a year still, but was more like $300 a month back when I was marketing it. It's 100% automated by PayPal – after a customer pays you, they are automatically redirected to their download. You do NOTHING but withdraw your money from PayPal.

This is a web business ready to make someone some serious cash. If you already own a credit portal, forum or mortgage site, it would make a wonderful addition to your enterprise.

You may move the hosting to your own server or keep it with Design Shrine Group for $9.95/mo. I will gladly install it to your server if you need it. In addition I have just performed a massive submission to all major search engines with IBP which got us to PR5 before, so I think it will only speed things up.

The domain expires on May 13, 2008 and is at Namecheap.com which I will push to your namecheap account. It's free to get one if you don't have one right now.

Good luck and ask questions if you need!

Showing results for: http://www.plentifulcredit.com

Data Server Current Pagerank
toolbarqueries.google.com (3)

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators