• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Plogging.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
5,837
Reaction score
78
Testing the water, what will be the selling price for this premium domain.

thank you,
Em
 
What's plogging?
 
picture blog? Its brandable, but thats about it.

low XXX max.
 
$400 (the .co.uk has gone) ;)
 
I thought it means Waplog, then Waplogging :)

High xx to low xxx
 
lOw xxx....til it becomes popular, it has better chances than 90% of all the mobi exts
 
five hundid dolla
 
I think it might be good,..I know Plogging as "Project Logging"..but it is obviously not as popular as Plog, (Project Log)...so I think well promoted it could be a mid $$$ domain
 
low-mid $XXX IMHO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom