Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions Plugin.com premium automotive or app store domain for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahshaka

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Closed

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Do you own this domain or brokering it?

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Amazing domain. Are you accepting escrow as a payment?

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
probably a scam, since it is established site, why wud someone sell a domain when there is site established?

BGray

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1st post, all ebay feedback is for video games. Please understand why people would be skiddish.

Are you the owner?

jahshaka

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sorry, forgot people dont trust people in the world any more - yes I am the owner and have owned it for quite a while, actually paid quite a bit for it. I recently relaunched it as a download site but i beleive the auto industry is a bigger deal. escrow.com is accepted if you win the auction, actually preferred.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any IDN characters or really plugin.com?

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know you guys are concerned about the new member and the name.
The owner did send me an email from the who is email.

Please respect this is a sale thread and not open for discussion.

Thanks,
John

jahshaka

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So quite a few people have pm'd me asking what the reserve is, I don't feel free disclosing this as if that's your concern then you probably cant afford it anyways - plus if the final bid is acceptable I can give the sale to the highest bidder regardless of the reserve.

However, please note that I paid 5 figures for the domain over 7 years ago long before the launch of the plugin auto industry. Also as another user mentioned it is already a established site so this is not a fire sale or a sale of urgency.

The plugin auto industry is already a billion dollar industry and is starting to replace the transitional hybrid industry that popped up in the interim until the utility and infrastructure was in place to support pure electric cars.

If I were to sell 1 chevy volt a day on the site the commissions would be massive and thats not even looking at supplying cheap access to both batteries and electric grids...

I have seen lousy domains listed here with valuations of 20k and more, So please don't waste time offering me 2 grand, this is a serious opportunity for someone that someone is just not me.

Thanks

Thanks!

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
May be users want to know reserve because they don't want to waste their time bidding at ebay if reserve is crazy high like 7 or 8 figures because at ebay, you can put reserve price to any price range upto may be 1 billion. That doesn't mean they can't afford to buy your domain. Of course, here we are talking about reseller pricing and not end user ones.

jahshaka

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its not that bad... Paid 5 figures for it would be happy to get 6

jahshaka

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know this was moved mods...

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So quite a few people have pm'd me asking what the reserve is, I don't feel free disclosing this as if that's your concern then you probably cant afford it anyways - plus if the final bid is acceptable I can give the sale to the highest bidder regardless of the reserve.

There are a lot of people here who can 'afford' this domain. The question is what is it worth, what else can be bought for the same money, etc...
I dont like reserve auctions so for a domain like this, I wont bid again until the very end, and maybe not even then. If everyone is waiting (and not
bidding) to see the reserve if it appears, then you are simply getting less bids. A lot of these auctions just end un-sold.

If you think this is a $xxx,xxx domain then I dont think ebay is the way to get it.

jahshaka

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up to let you know the reserve has been met...

jahshaka

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Previous bid was 7600 by a group at ucla I took ksinclairs advice here and dropped it to 7601 last night... eBay won't let you remove the reserve. It's a free world anyone can bid, I emailed him to request authenticity and am comfortable with the group he represents.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What was the problem? The auction didn't end properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators