• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Plural or Singular Domain - What's Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KNichole

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2002
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
I want to buy a domain name for my company, to sell names I have
bought. I am wondering which would be better for a name, a singular
or plural? Also, does it matter if I use the word domain or name? My
first word starts with a N, so I am leaning towards using Name. From
examples below, which would be the best. Please list in order of best!

N___Name.com
N___Names.com
N___Domain.com
N___Domains.com


Thank You Everyone : )
 
it still really depends...

nuclearname.com is probably better than nuclearnames.com, but
naughtynames.com is probably better than naughtyname.com

& if you are pretty much just selling domain names ... i'd say go with the xxxxdomains.com
 
I made a mistake in the domains I had been looking at.
An example of what I am looking at is below. Please let
me know what you all think. Thank You!

name____.com
names___.com


I appreciate any more responses to this!!!
 
name

Name tag or name place or name domain or name solution or name source

If you use name____.com you really can't use a plural unless your stating a property like

name domains or name loans using name as the title and the second term the services

provided by the name. I would not use the plural for a business name.
 
as in your clarification, definately
name_____.com

names____.com = not good idea
 
agree.
names___.com can easily be mistyped as name___.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom