Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed plz appr: SABOTEUR.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

sgopalam

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
SABOTEUR.com is not operational yet. Not even a parking page

M

mike

You might be able to get a terrorist organization to buy it, if they aren't worried about being conspicuous. Try the Trademark Lobby!

Thanks Mike. Isn't the new movie, "The sum of all fears" set in Baltimore? :D

M

mike

So I've heard... I am not really worried about it really happenning here, Timechange, because I think the real terrorists know that they would get much more bang out of their nuclear dollar by blowing up someplace like Disney World for example.

There is no need to expect terrorists to undertake that task, Mike.
Every day I see tourists from up north - New England included - along hiway 192 that are very dangerous: they drive their huge box vans or SUVs 25 mph on the left lane during rush-hour when I have to go to work. Then, in the evening as I drive home they repeat their snail-paced maneuvres on both the left and right lane, looking for eating places or a gas station with 2 cents cheaper gas :D Also, when I go to eat at local restaurants, the waitress smiles and asks us: "So where y'all from?" I say, Orlando and she looks at me as if I am Pinnochio.

No wonder why I saw this sticker on a car the other day:
"I am not a tourist, I am a native with a gun"

:D

Nice sounding name but somewhat hard to spell, I doubt you'd get much coprorate interest unless there is ever a movie/book/tv show etc by that name. $100 on ebay.

Not only there are movies and books by that title, but also a classic video game of the 80's :D

M

mike

Originally posted by timechange
There is no need to expect terrorists to undertake that task, Mike.
Every day I see tourists from up north - New England included - along hiway 192 that are very dangerous: they drive their huge box vans or SUVs 25 mph on the left lane during rush-hour when I have to go to work. Then, in the evening as I drive home they repeat their snail-paced maneuvres on both the left and right lane, looking for eating places or a gas station with 2 cents cheaper gas :D Also, when I go to eat at local restaurants, the waitress smiles and asks us: "So where y'all from?" I say, Orlando and she looks at me as if I am Pinnochio.

No wonder why I saw this sticker on a car the other day:
"I am not a tourist, I am a native with a gun"

:D

That's funny timechange. I figured your daily 'commute' would be more like this;

Roll out of bed.
Go to the bathroom.
Get a snack from the Fridge.
Go online.
Sell domains all day on ebay for pennies on the dollar.
Get a sack from the Fridge.
Sell domains all night on ebay for pennies on the dollar.
Get a snack from the Fridge.
Go to the bathroom.
Go to bed.

Stop whining. You've got it made in 'Lando Timer, being a local and all those babes on vacation... Believe me, If you lived in Baltimore, you'd feel like "Taylor" in "Planet of the Apes." I know I do sometimes.

ROFL
Very funny.
But that's not the case - and the babes in World Disney are Minnie Mouse and Daisey Duck :D

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow timechange :) couldn't you get a bigger picture :)

M

mike

Timer, you're not going to include that picture in every on of your posts, are you ??? It is already getting on my nerves big time. Who is it anyway? Is it you and your wife, girlfriend or co-worker?

M

mike

I'm on webtv man. I'm thankful I can see the picture. Can't turn anything off. Its a mozilla browser not ie. Anyways, no I don't like it. It's obnoxious.

M

mike

Oh yeah. Is it you or not??? I know its your sig. It's obnoxious because I mean it is like in everywhere now, like in every thread, multiple times, because you are in every thread, often multiple times. And it is so damn BIG. If you want a picture of yourself here, how about going with a small headshot at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators