Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

pokerplayer.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

peekaboo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
average users u r talking about have average minds and average memories. even if they get concerned when media 'blows up' - they will forget/not care all about it when the news dies down.

besides, as the old saying goes, there is a >sucker born every minute.<

i don't feel like arguing, and i also apologize to glo.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
we need moderators!

FormerDnForumer

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any questioning of the domain's value is totally inappropriate. It's not the bumping, which helps Richard get exposure, it's the suggestion that the name is not worth it.

Luc seems to have realized this, but just keeps on going.

Richard is a serious domainer, and if he says he has this kind of offer, I believe him. The questioning of this name's long term climate is just inappropriate.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FormerDnForumer said:
Any questioning of the domain's value is totally inappropriate. It's not the bumping, which helps Richard get exposure, it's the suggestion that the name is not worth it.

Luc seems to have realized this, but just keeps on going.

Richard is a serious domainer, and if he says he has this kind of offer, I believe him. The questioning of this name's long term climate is just inappropriate.
i completely agree. i requested for this thread to be cleaned up a few hours ago, including my posts. as soon as that is done i'll edit out my first post and the seller can be on his way to getting the proper exposure.

pigman

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you code a pokerbot that constantly wins, would you release it to the public?
I dont think cheating at online poker will be a major problem, there is way to prevent it.

MerlinK

Premium Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
did it sell?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This WAS a sales thread! With all of these "OMG Sell it now!" comments and appraisals how the h*ll is he supposed to get higher offers, which is what he is looking for. This thread is ruined now, and I am going back to issue warnings. Seller can start a new thread. This one is closed, too messy to clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators