Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

political Politics

Domain summit 2024

DapperJohn

Level 3
Reaction score
Chaos Agent confirmed.

@amplify are these type of threads allowed here? @mr-x is a known Rabble Rouser, the symbol in his profile pic is of Antifa NW Division. He's a long time NPer. If you check his posts at NP, they're all in the Politics and Covid threads. I think he likes to purposely post misinformation in those threads, start small fires and just sit back and enjoy what comes of it. The Political thread over there is a trash thread.

I think this thread should be shut down, this isn't NP.

There is a reason DNF had a long standing rule against these type of threads being started. It's because this is a business forum and the past owners understood with politics you'll just end up with people that would normally get along are now fighting with each other.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@amplify are these type of threads allowed here?
Sure.

If you don't want to participate in it, by all means, don't.

The great thing about DNF is that you can build your own experience here. Meaning, you can hide this thread or even the entire off topic Watercooler forum without having to block @mr-x. :)

(Sorry for my poorly drawn screenshot on how to hide it)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211015-150034_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211015-150034_Chrome.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 5

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Chaos Agent confirmed.
Controver
@amplify are these type of threads allowed here? @mr-x is a known Rabble Rouser, the symbol in his profile pic is of Antifa NW Division. He's a long time NPer. If you check his posts at NP, they're all in the Politics and Covid threads. I think he likes to purposely post misinformation in those threads, start small fires and just sit back and enjoy what comes of it. The Political thread over there is a trash thread.

I think this thread should be shut down, this isn't NP.

There is a reason DNF had a long standing rule against these type of threads being started. It's because this is a business forum and the past owners understood with politics you'll just end up with people that would normally get along are now fighting with each other.
Hi

actually, DNForum.com did have a politics/controversial section in the past.
the link is from 2015

however, back then, you had different mindset,
as even the most immature viewpoints then, didn't distort truth, as much as it is done today.

after "fake news", and the revolution, anything goes now.
so, say goodbye to rationalization and any expectations of having common sense discussions.

imo...

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

actually, DNForum.com did have a politics/controversial section in the past.
the link is from 2015

however, back then, you had different mindset,
as even the most immature viewpoints then, didn't distort truth, as much as it is done today.

after "fake news", and the revolution, anything goes now.
so, say goodbye to rationalization and any expectations of having common sense discussions.

imo...

People on both sides who speak the truth have always been marginalized. The mob is always popular.

We watch professional media lie and shamelessly contradict themselves almost everyday. People still pay attention for some reason.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1634482985523.png

Loudoun County tried to cover up a child r-a-p-e to protect their political, anti-reality, transgender policy. They sent the rapist to a new school where he allegedly raped another child.

There are two genders. Men and women are different.

You won't find any transgender men competing in men's sports and when transgender women compete against real women, women get hurt.

The same people who claim words are violence and threaten their existence turn a blind eye when their allies commit actual violence.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A recent and great example of this from the far left to the left of the center was the 3-hour Podcast with Joe Rogan and Dr. Sanjay Gupta.

While it did look tense (not sound if listening to it and you joe Joe), Joe got Sanjay to say that CNN shouldn't have called what Joe took 'horse dewormer' because of the Nobel Peace Prize fact of it for River Fever, amongst others.

However, CNN did a hit on Joe saying that Sanjay felt like the blackbelt was going to jump over the table to assault him? Then they double down with Don Lemon and Sanjay agreeing that it's a horse dewormer.

The funny thing is Joe kept saying that it's such a silly thing to lie about as it distorts all of their reporting such as Russia, etc.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A recent and great example of this from the far left to the left of the center was the 3-hour Podcast with Joe Rogan and Dr. Sanjay Gupta.

While it did look tense (not sound if listening to it and you joe Joe), Joe got Sanjay to say that CNN shouldn't have called what Joe took 'horse dewormer' because of the Nobel Peace Prize fact of it for River Fever, amongst others.

However, CNN did a hit on Joe saying that Sanjay felt like the blackbelt was going to jump over the table to assault him? Then they double down with Don Lemon and Sanjay agreeing that it's a horse dewormer.

The funny thing is Joe kept saying that it's such a silly thing to lie about as it distorts all of their reporting such as Russia, etc.

It not like the last four years of reporting have been any different from msnbc , nbc, cbs, abc, ny times, washington post, business insider, associated press.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It not like the last four years of reporting have been any different from msnbc , nbc, cbs, abc, ny times, washington post, business insider, associated press.
Not at all, just pointing out a recent distortion of the truth and the mob doubling down on it (forgot to quote this with it)
People on both sides who speak the truth have always been marginalized. The mob is always popular.
In this case, it wasn't left vs. right, as most would think with the other networks at each other's throats. Joe is very clearly left, while CNN portrays themselves as such too. However, Joe isn't off a cliff crazy left.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not at all, just pointing out a recent distortion of the truth and the mob doubling down on it (forgot to quote this with it)

In this case, it wasn't left vs. right, as most would think with the other networks at each other's throats. Joe is very clearly left, while CNN portrays themselves as such too. However, Joe isn't off a cliff crazy left.

The political / cultural left has moved past Joe Rogan, Dave Ruben, etc.. Now were just down to people who tell the truth and those who don't.

I've heard the idea the CNN was trying to cancel Rogan but I don't agree. They were just trying to control their audience, thinking there was little crossover.

Joe has more listeners and than CNN

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've heard the idea the CNN was trying to cancel Rogan but I don't agree. They were just trying to control their audience, thinking there was little crossover.
I've not heard this, but surely they did attempt to dissuade some of Joe's listeners, who are the overlap, to stop and rethink their position by doubling down.

I don't know how effective that will be as Joe is very entertaining.

DapperJohn

Level 3
Reaction score
He's very entertaining to low IQ followers, he's basically somebody's pot smoking uncle.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He's very entertaining to low IQ followers, he's basically somebody's pot smoking uncle.
At least I can count on him for logical thought from the left. I also listen to Tim Pool, amongst others, to get a more balanced view. Do you go out of your way to see both sides or are you happy to be stuck inside an echo chamber, right or left?

DapperJohn

Level 3
Reaction score
At least I can count on him for logical thought from the left. I also listen to Tim Pool, amongst others, to get a more balanced view. Do you go out of your way to see both sides or are you happy to be stuck inside an echo chamber, right or left?
He's a Libertarian/Bernie Sanders fan, and basically full of shit.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He's a Libertarian/Bernie Sanders fan, and basically full of ****.
No, if you listen to the Gupta Podcast, you will clearly hear that he states he is not libertarian and has only been classified as such because of his belief on gun rights.

Also, they talk about the medicinal purposes of marijuana.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators