Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

political Politics

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How far of a hole can mr-x put himself in? We are finding out.

What really amazing is how you're able to focus on a single piece of nonsense to make an asinine argument so you can completely ignore the truth, then pat yourself on the back like your master debater.

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If Kyle was black they'd call him a hero and the three felons he shot would be white supremacist.
I don't think so.

The reason is, this is much more about classism than it is about racism. They are pulling a sleight of hand trick. If you can't see this with people being called a "token Negro" or others attacked for their values, but belonging to a higher class that can be dismissed because of their wealth, then you're being duped yourself.

If he was a Black teenager, he chose the wrong side and would be tried just like Kyle.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope we can put the nonsense about "a black person with an AR-15 would be murdered by the police" to an end.
Let's just hope they have muzzle awareness and everything should be fine.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
haha, it was approved security detail. You're so stupid

digging-a-hole.jpg
Second official warning before a 72-hour timeout.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
You're showing your bias yet again. Don't give him a warning, give me a warning.

Remember that when you see 8 hour chunks of nobody posting. I guess there's not a market for an Alt-Right domain forum, go figure.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
I hope we can put the nonsense about "a black person with an AR-15 would be murdered by the police" to an end.
No, you're just proving that I'm right, digging your hole deeper and deeper. Using examples that have nothing to do with the Rittenhouse case. You just keep posting approved outings, security details etc. All in the daylight, with many people.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score

2 Fox News employees resigned over Tucker Carlson's January 6 documentary, citing concerns it may incite violence​

Fox News, always trying to incite violence. Did a great job during Trump.

@mr-x said these were nice people

FExV4kHUUAYofZp

FExV4kHUcAAtnx8

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
Apparently when your side calls people in this thread:

"Tourette Syndrome"

"degenerates"

"White racist liberal"

etc.

It's ok, but replying to those insults and calling a stupid person stupid, is a bridge too far.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Apparently when your side calls people in this thread:

"Tourette Syndrome"

"degenerates"

"White racist liberal"

etc.

It's ok, but replying to those insults and calling a stupid person stupid, is a bridge too far.
For the second time: Report it.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
For the second time: Report it.
I just did. You just quoted it. It's not the first time, why should I expect you to do anything? Go ahead and give him public warnings like you've done with others, you consider left leaning.

So you're saying @mr-x is a snitch and reported my post, even after he said all that? Wow, what a hypocrite that would make him.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

why, is this member being giving warnings in a political thread?

imo....

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why, is this member being giving warnings in a political thread?
Because they can't stop with directed personal attacks. The mixed bag was arguing the point, again, that they were previously warned about doing instead of letting it go, resulting in a 72-hour ban.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think so.

The reason is, this is much more about classism than it is about racism.
I disagree. I may have been wrong but it would have gone one of two ways, he was attacked by white rioters or they would have not talked about race and buried it, not charges.

They are pulling a sleight of hand trick. If you can't see this with people being called a "token Negro" or others attacked for their values, but belonging to a higher class that can be dismissed because of their wealth, then you're being duped yourself.

If he was a Black teenager, he chose the wrong side and would be tried just like Kyle.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, you're just proving that I'm right, digging your hole deeper and deeper. Using examples that have nothing to do with the Rittenhouse case. You just keep posting approved outings, security details etc. All in the daylight, with many people.

The pictures I posted were all civilians, all openly carrying long rifles. The last two were of a family team that was guarding businesses in Kenosha, just like Kyle Ritenhouse the night Kyle was attacked by blm and antifa.

You can twist yourself into a pretzel but it won't change anything.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I disagree. I may have been wrong but it would have gone one of two ways, he was attacked by white rioters or they would have not talked about race and buried it, not charges.
With how the left treats People of Color that stray from the narrative, I'm more inclined the believe that a Black person would have been charged, but his race and photos would be buried, and possibly even the trial coverage until a 'not guilty' verdict.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not old, nor am I white or racist and I like Tucker Carlson. Not everything he says but he has some good points.

Old man racist syndrome.

Tucker is well liked among racists with his ongoing white replacement narratives he pushes on his show.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators