Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

political Politics

Domain summit 2024

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Joe Biden has gone from calling protesters and rioters at the Capital on Jan 6th insurrectionist, to calling anyone who disagrees with him racist and confederates.

With few exceptions, talking heads in corporate media barley blinked when a man who won "81 million" votes compared voter id requirements to southern segregation in the 1950s.

The media called Pres. Trump a dangerous tyrant? Who is controlling this guy and writing this nonsense for him to read?

Why are democrats so desperate to hang on to power they are willing to nationalize elections and pack the Supreme Court to destroy the Bill of Right and the Republic?

Marxism has taken root and is in control of the Presidency and House of Representatives. Two people, both democrats stand in the way, Senator Sinema and Senator Manchin.

aleksey.k

Snake Charmer (Python3, DevOps)
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Comparing millions of people to racist and traitors because they don't agree with your asinine, marxist drivel is "based"?
IMO, the fact that moderate right-wingers were regularly called "nazis, racists, etc" pushed them further right since their taboo with being associated with these groups was broken. Which is IMO a good thing

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IMO, the fact that moderate right-wingers were regularly called "nazis, racists, etc" pushed them further right since their taboo with being associated with these groups was broken. Which is IMO a good thing

That's one opinion. 100% wrong but an opinion.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

The best part of this drivel... Biden was referencing racist democrats of the past to attack traditional liberals who still believe in the Bill of Rights.

Joe Biden and the democrats are just returning to their racist roots, they've just picked a new group to hate.
1642421980142.png

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For the record Eileen Gu is a traitor. 😐

Just stay in China. 🇨🇳

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For the record Eileen Gu is a traitor. 😐

Just stay in China. 🇨🇳

She's 15 years old and will most likely look back on this as a huge mistake. I wonder if her parents approve of her choice. I don't know how a young teenager could make this huge choice without consent.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
She's 15 years old and will most likely look back on this as a huge mistake. I wonder if her parents approve of her choice. I don't know how a young teenager could make this huge choice without consent.

She's 18 years old I believe.

Also for the record, Nathan Chen's parents are from Beijing and he won a gold for the US. 🇺🇸

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
She's 18 years old I believe.

Also for the record, Nathan Chen's parents are from Beijing and he won a gold for the US. 🇺🇸

I was thinking of Zhu Yi, she's 19 but renounced her citizenship in 2018 to compete for China.

1644519779190.png

I suspect they were paid to compete for China.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Genocide Barbie Eileen Gu, the U.S.-born skier who competed for China in the Olympics, has been getting blasted on Chinese social media for claiming the governing Communist dictatorship tolerates internet freedom.

"Genocide Barbie" is quit a nickname.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators