• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Poll: How many DNForum members live in a different country than where they grew up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

typist

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
917
Reaction score
0
Informal Poll:

How many of you currently live outside the countries you grew up in?

I've met a lot of entrepreneurial and interesting people here during the short time I've been around. Some members seem to have in common their move to "abroad".

any answer, from a simple "yep" or "I do" to more detailed explanations will do.

I'll start - I do.

I grew up in Zurich (Switzerland), studied in Oslo (Norway), lived in Paris, and now South East Asia (Bangkok & Hanoi).
 
same here...

born Athens, Greece studied in London, UK stayed there 9 years total moved to Dallas, USA since Feb 05
 
I was born in England + am still here in England :).

However I do intend to travel to places such as Australia for large periods of time.
 
Grew up Czechoslovakia, live in China 9 years now
 
I was born and brought up in India and live in Dubai now :D
 
Born In Holland...
Moved to the USA in 2000.
 
Born in Poland, grew up in New York, US, living in New Jersey.
 
I.am.Canadian. Born in Newfoundland, Canada and now living in Ontario, Canada.
 
Born in Greece & living in the US for the past 9 years. The life of an immigrant is one of the biggest challenges :-) Through hard work one can succeed.
 
Born in Eritrea grew up in Sudan and now Living in ENGLAND. what a long journey.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom