Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Pool Auctions will make the first price-range for .eu, maybe before Sedo, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zehrila

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am in auction for two domains and Mr StephenW seems to be nutz he is auction of both of my domains either is he is crazy maniac or millionere spoilt kid or pool agent.Well that guy is just bidding against himself like if he has bidded for 300 euro next day he would bid agian for 500 euro and every next day he would pu a new bid and keep on increasing his own bids even if the other party is dead or have not bidded for even once.

trismegisto

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
zehrila said:
I am in auction for two domains and Mr StephenW seems to be nutz he is auction of both of my domains either is he is crazy maniac or millionere spoilt kid or pool agent.Well that guy is just bidding against himself like if he has bidded for 300 euro next day he would bid agian for 500 euro and every next day he would pu a new bid and keep on increasing his own bids even if the other party is dead or have not bidded for even once.

Surely he'll win! :peace:

wohl

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
italiandragon said:
how do you know?

because 165k would surely be near the record for a non .com domain (though I don't really know what the record is), and .eu has not even become well established yet. Also, I find it impossible to believe that the owner would not sell for that amount if he knew the bids were genuine.

zehrila

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Code:
Surely he'll win!
i guess i shall beat him for Qtv.eu other domain is July.eu and there are many ppl in for that including Mr StephenW

trismegisto

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wohl said:
because 165k would surely be near the record for a non .com domain (though I don't really know what the record is), and .eu has not even become well established yet. Also, I find it impossible to believe that the owner would not sell for that amount if he knew the bids were genuine.

I think: if the owner of advertising.eu has 50 others .eu domains, he will prefer to raise the price in this way. He doesn't sell right now the first, but he is going up with the hype and the price for the others 49...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom