• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Pool.com affiliate payments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyLifting

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
850
Reaction score
1
has anyone ever received an affiliate payment from pool? when do they pay?
 
nice.

what, they don't make enough money? $10K, $15k, $20k a DAY!?

pool makes my blood boil. problem is, i do get the occasional gem for $100 or so using them.
 
I have recieved one check, but it did not clear the bank.
 
I received my cheque and it cleared ok. - It took the standard 3 weeks that US cheques take when banked in Peru!

Don't think I've earnt enough yet for a second cheque, especially with their reduced commission rate.

edit: may actually have been a Canadian cheque, I can't remember. Currency was US$ though.
 
Mine was US funds drawn on a canadian bank, and took about 1 month to come back from the bank as NSF.
 
I've banked 3 successfully. 1 sitting on the desk right now waiting for me to get up and go to the bank. Checks come about 1 month after the period they are for (i.e. the check that just came is for Feb).
 
Domainut said:
I have recieved one check, but it did not clear the bank.

geez. not only do they rape their customers by pumping up the bids, they
also rape the people that brought those customers in.

scammers 101.
 
Domainut said:
Mine was US funds drawn on a canadian bank, and took about 1 month to come back from the bank as NSF.

Thanks for the clarification. Sounds like you tried to process a US check on a personal canadian dollar account. Your bank probably rejected it because of two different currencies. It sounds like you needed to process the check in a canadian US dollar account or needed the check converted to your local currency before depositing it into your account.
 
Can they simply leave the funds in the account so that we can utilize it to purchase names ?

NW
 
Still waiting for mine. Sad really.

I am giving up hope on their credibility.
 
Thanks for the clarification. Sounds like you tried to process a US check on a personal canadian dollar account. Your bank probably rejected it because of two different currencies

Canadian banks offer both can $$ and US dollar accounts. There should be no problem with a cheque whatsoever. He didn't mention why it came back but I presume it was NSF. That's what he needs to clarify.

I guess the real question in my mind is why do you ALL keep dealing there. Stop putting orders in and you would break their stranglehold on the expired domain drops in about 3-4 weeks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom