• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Pool.com down today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momentum

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
329
Reaction score
0
The login page does not come up for me.

Is it just me or is everyone else in the same boat?
 
Same here..... Hope it stays that way today :)
I will get all the names i want cheap 2day
 
Well somehow I just got outbid on a domain. Whats up with that?
 
woops now i am worried cuz the login page is still dead from my end :(
 
i got in thru affiliate login, then you get error page, then try homepage in other window

just dont bid on newimpotencedrug.com

page
 
I wont i give u my word on that..... and thx
 
Thanx sitehq that seemed to work. And I won't be going for newim...
 
good luck to all...
 
Yeah, it was down. I got my name in auction for $60! Woohoo ;)

Secret Hint: I was able to log in by using http instead of https to access the auctions page. It will only work if your browser already has a "logged in" cookie, though.

Hope that helps my fellow dn'ers ;p

-Wesley
 
sitehq said:
just dont bid on newimpotencedrug.com

Congratulations, I see you got the name.

I bid it up, as far as I could. (Just kidding. I didn't bid on it.)

It is interesting that some people had a problem at Pool on saturday.

I had some problems. But, it worked well enough that I could bid.

This also explains why some of the names went for a lower amount
than I expected. Even though, the prices are higher than I want to pay!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom