Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Portfolio, crafting.com, powders.com, bestdiscount.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameGuy appears to be the winner for digitalvideos.com at the price of $1750...

No question about it NameGuy, you should be the rightful owner of this domain according to the posts above by the seller!!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is an offers thread, even though it was made to seem like an auction..the seller decides who and for what amount to sell it for...I have had confusion about this in the past as well over names I tried to buy and thought my offer "won" them...just press on. It is what it is.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I figure I better say something. I am the current owner of DigitalVideos.com. When I saw Name Guy's bid today at $1,750 I sent him a PM asking him to get back to me. I checked the board quickly and noticed the number $2,000 and mistakenly thought it was someone else's bid. I then sent another PM to Name Guy saying "well, there's another bid...I guess it's going higher". I went back to the board and re-read the post and was a bit confused myself.

I IMMEDIATELY posted sold for the BIN price of 2K, which is what I obviously would have done more than 4 minutes before if I had read the post correctly. I understand Name Guy's point, as it was kind of hectic and I wasn't 100 percent sure what was going on. At the end of the day my intent was to immdediately post SOLD when I saw the BIN price. I have the PM's that I sent to Name Guy and it clearly shows that I mis-interpreted the sellers BIN as a bid from another member. Either way, the loser was going to be kicking himself when this was over. I did not tell the seller this story until after the name was in my account, so the fact that I initially mis-read the BIN did not create a sympathy factor for me. I truly believe that the seller did NOT intend to mislead anyone, even if the wording can be interpreted in a few different ways. Since Name Guy has continually bashed the seller and no one has said anything about "the other side of the story", I figured I would put this matter to rest. I will not respond to any posts, so have at it. A few months ago I was victimized by Fabulous and I complained for a few days. I promised I wouldn't be a victim and that I woudn't do that anymore (no one cares anyways). It's no fun when you feel you have a legitimate argument, but this would never have happened if I had read the initial BIN correctly. Obviously Name Guy was willing to risk the name for the $250 savings, or else he would have just bought for 2K.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moderators: If NameGuy is finished with his comments against me, can this thread please be closed?

dealwave

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Onlinebargains.com Payment sent. Awaiting Domain Push.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom