• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PortlyMen.com Appraise this plz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

garyted51

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2002
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
0
Gotta be worth something to someone.

I think it can capture the porty men retail arena.
 
How would this ever make any money? - $0.
 
I think it's very brandable and is specific to XXL size mens clothes.

Let me get some other idea's and thoughts on this please. I want to hear the positive and the negative responses from you all.
 
garzted51: You must be "yahoohaha".. I cant see any other possibility :]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom